All-natural DIY products are great as they are safer and save you loads of money. The great thing about DIYs is that you can make just about anything! With just a few ingredients, you can make your own lotion, lip balm, shampoo, and even mascara. You may need to spend a little more than you thought initially for the ingredients; however, you end up saving a lot in the long run as natural ingredients are versatile and can be used in many recipes and also, you do not have to use a lot. By making your own beauty products at home, you get beautiful, healthy skin all year long!
Natural Beauty Products That Are Oh-So-Easy To Make
Here is a look at 2 natural beauty essentials that are super-easy to make at home:
Natural Homemade Moisturizing Wonder Lotion
If you are still using store-bought lotions, stop! With just a few ingredients, you can make your own and be free of chemicals that damage your skin. Try this simple recipe that will give you a fantastic moisturizer in just a few minutes!
You Will Need
- Almond oil/Olive oil – ½ cup
- Coconut oil – ¼ cup
- Beeswax – ¼ cup
- Vitamin E oil – 1 teaspoon OR Cocoa butter/Shea Butter – 2 tablespoons
To Make Your Lotion
- Combine the ingredients in a glass jar.
- Next, fill a saucepan with a few inches of water and place it on medium heat.
- Put the jar’s lid on loosely and put it in the pan.
- The ingredients in the jar will begin to melt. Stir occasionally to incorporate.
- When the ingredients have melted completely, pour into a jar that you will use to store the lotion in.
Use your DIY lotion like the one you use regularly. This all-natural lotion is so mild and gentle that you can even use it to soothe diaper rashes, treat eczema and prevent stretch marks! It nourishes your skin, leaving it soft and smooth all day long.